Update: Aerial Spraying Rescheduled for Week of 9/25
The aerial spraying at Galbraith has been rescheduled for the week of September 25th. The operation is dependent on the schedule of the pilot, which is why it is difficult to give warning more than a day in advance in most cases. The pilot experienced delays in a previous job due to weather. As a result the operation is being rescheduled for next week. We will provide more information as soon as we know the date that this work will occur.
Galbraith Mountain will be open to recreation for the weekend. If closure is required on Monday, we will post a notice on the blog.